Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Field Trip Survey


Field Trip Survey!
Note: http://www2.techniquegym.com/field-trips/

We will be taking a field trip within the next two months, but I need your help to decide where to go! Below are some options of where our class can visit. You need to pick your favorite option and write a small paragraph of why you think that location will make the best field trip experience!


  • Dauphin Island Sea Lab
  • New Orleans Audubon Zoo
  • Explorium
  • Gulf Coast Maritime Museum

5 comments:

  1. I think we should go to the Dauphin Island Sea Lab. I heard some cool things about it like that they have tons of hands on activities for students. Plus, it would go along with the marine life we are learning about in Science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should go to the Explorium. There is so many hands on exhibits that can help us in science lessons. I learn a lot better if I have something in front of me that I can touch. I love going to museums as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Explorium as well! It's a great place where our whole class can learn. I wonder if your classmates will agree!

      Delete
  3. I think we should go to the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans. I've never been to a zoo and I would love to go with my class. I think seeing the animals in real life will help me understand them better!

    ReplyDelete